When uploading an image on your website, giving it a place on your company brochure or hoarding, its aesthetic value cannot be compromised. Removing image background is often an important part of sprucing up the image. Sometimes however there is no clear differentiation between the image’s foreground & background. It is in cases, such as these that years of experience & expertise of a professional service provider is seen.
A professional company that specializes in image background removal uses many state of the art techniques, primary among them being:
Clipping Path Services:
A masking service, this is primarily put to use for images for websites, marketing collaterals etc.
Photo Cut Out:
With the use of advanced tools, it is possible to remove image backgrounds as also to insert new backgrounds.
Image Masking Services:
Some of the image masking services in use are:-
- Alpha Channel Masking
- Advanced or Complex Layer
- Photoshop Transparency Masking
- Translucent Image Masking
Remove Image Background can infuse life into your images, leading to:
- Personal images that are just “picture perfect”
- Images for websites that improve user experience and increase hit rate
- Improved look & feel for your marketing collaterals, brochures etc.
Besides removing backgrounds, professional service providers also provide the facility of:
- Introducing Solid or transparent background
- Adding shadow
- Adding reflection effect
- Auto rotation of images etc.
The advantages of associating with a professional company include, but are not limited to:
- Access to a creative team that adds life to your images
- Dedicated Project Managers who understand your work & are cognizant of your timelines
- Quick Turnaround times
- Defined work flows that leave no scope for error or omission
- Optimal costs
- Open communication channels and regular updates
- An extensive portfolio that gives you an idea of the nature & quality of work offered
- Total confidentiality
Some of the verticals that can take full advantage of image background removal include:
- Real Estate Companies
- E-Commerce Sites
- Printing Studios
- Advertising Agencies
- Publication Houses
- Professional Photographers etc.